As a 100% purely amateur club there are many expenses connected with running the club and we rely for funding solely on our own fund raising events.
The Club has always sought to give the youngsters of Banbury and District an opportunity to get into senior football, and indeed beyond, and has continually run youth teams at various age levels.
We have plans to develop and grow to become an even more successful club over the coming year with 13 teams and £120,000 worth of improvements over the next 18 months. We need your help in doing this and therefore, if your company is considering a sporting sponsorship which benefits the community, then we would be really happy to hear from you. We have developed a range of sponsorship opportunities at all levels of affordability for individuals, organisations and businesses which allow you to get involved with the football club and to feel a part of what is going on. These can be found in the the link how you can help next to this page.
Easington Sports Football Club is an FA Charter Standard Community Club. We are committed to integrating our sporting activities with local individuals, organisations and businesses; thus making it our business to ensure a sponsor enjoys the experience and that the sponsorship package chosen achieves its aims.
Please contact Vice Chairman Richard Meadows on 07748152785 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be committed to achieving the following:
We will strive to improve communication between the club and associated team and sponsor and we hold a monthly Sponsors and Vice Presidents evening on a Friday evening.
- A sponsorship banner around the perimeter of the pitch showing your company logo
- Through our website we will offer links to your own company website.
- Provide you company with a photograph of an Easington Sports team alongside your banner
- All players and support staff will be encouraged to support your business, directly, and by introducing friends and relatives to your services.
- We would like to invite you along to watch matches.