EKRFC has two codes of conduct - one for players and one for members and spectators. They are listed below:
East Kilbride RFC - Code of Conduct for Players
• Play for enjoyment - the aim is to have fun, improve your skills and feel good!
• Always do your best, be committed to the game, your team and your club.
• Attend training regularly, listen to your coach and help your team. All members are important to the team – rugby is a team sport.
• Respect your opponents and the “Game of Rugby”. Play within the Laws of the Game.
• Accept the referee’s decision. Let your captain (or coach) ask relevant questions.
• Be a “good sport”. Applaud all good play, whether by EKRFC or the opposition.
• Don’t do anything that may intimidate, offend, insult, humiliate or discriminate against any other person on the grounds of their religion or belief, disability, sex or sexuality, age, race, colour or national or ethnic origin;
• Win with humility – lose with dignity. Play with control. Do not lose your temper.
• Remember you owe a duty of care to your teammates and your opponents. Tackle hard but fairly - do not intend to hurt your opponent.
• At the end of the match, thank your opponents and the referee for the match.
• Recognise that players guilty of foul play will not be selected by EKRFC
• Do nothing to bring the reputation of EKRFC and Scottish Rugby in to disrepute
• Recognise any breaches of this code may lead to sanctions, including financial penalties, on individuals and EKRFC by Scottish Rugby
• Remember you are representing your team, your club, your family and the Game of Rugby. Enjoy it!
Code of Conduct for Spectators
• Be on your best behaviour and lead by example.
• Comply, if asked by an EKRFC official to modify your behaviour. You may otherwise be asked to leave our or the opposition’s grounds;
• Provide loud, vigorous and constructive support to your team. Get involved!
• Show respect for your team’s opponents. We need 2 sides and a ref + their assistants for a match!
• Applaud good play by your team’s opponents, as well as your own team;
• Condemn the use of violence in all forms, at every opportunity;
• Encourage young (and old) players to play by the laws of the game;
• Do nothing to bring the reputation of EKRFC and/or Scottish Rugby in to disrepute;
• Remember any breaches of this code could lead to sanctions, including financial penalties, on individuals and/or your club by Scottish Rugby;
• Encourage other spectators to adhere to this Code of Conduct.
• Do not use profane language or harass or abuse referees, officials, players or coaches;
• Do not do anything that may intimidate, offend, insult, humiliate or discriminate against any other person on the grounds of their religion or belief, disability, sex or sexuality, age, race, colour or national or ethnic origin.
BT National League » BT National League 3
|2||Preston Lodge RFC||20||75|
|3||Dumfries Saints RFC||19||65|
|5||West of Scotland FC||19||60|
|6||East Kilbride RFC||18||43|
|9||Hawick YM RFC||17||27|
|12||Murrayfield Wanderers FC||19||6|
Last updated Sunday 1st March, 00:15