AUTUMN 2018 TEST TICKETS – APPLY BY FRIDAY 3 AUGUST!
Scottish Rugby has introduced a new online Club ticket system which applies for the first time for the 2018 Autumn Tests!
Full details of the matches and Club ticket prices are in the application form in the documents section of the website (click here).
If you prefer the multi-match package rather than individual matches, see the end of this note if interested (multi match packages must be bought direct from Scottish Rugby - click here).
The key points of the new process are:
• You need to set up an online account (if you don’t already have one) with Scottish Rugby. You can ring Scottish rugby and ask them to set up an account if you prefer not to use computers;
• You submit your completed application form to me, at firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy if you don’t use computers, although I am as always happy to take orders by email/text – the SRU booking conditions apply regardless!;
• Following an incident at the 2017 Six Nations, the EKRFC Committee has agreed that all applicants must provide me with details of everyone you are ordering tickets for, including contact details (address, telephone & email) for non-members & relationship e.g. friend, relative etc;
• Although the SRU form suggests you can buy up to 10 tickets for each match, EKRFC may limit how many Club tickets you can apply for in the interests of fairness to all applicants;
• I collate applications & submit our Club application online to Scottish Rugby;
• Once our Club allocation has been confirmed, you pay me for your tickets & I pay Scottish Rugby;
• Tickets will in future be e-tickets issued directly to you by Scottish Rugby once the Club payment is complete;
• Where Scottish Rugby agrees e.g. if someone can’t accept e-tickets/use computers, they will print & post tickets to individuals – not via me. You need to provide certain details for this when submitting your application;
• Once our Club application has been submitted to the SRU, no amendments will be possible. Anyone who misses the application deadline may be able to secure tickets, if available through public sale, via the club’s dedicated ticket line (details of which I will provide at the time, if necessary);
The deadline for submitting your Club ticket application to me has been extended by one week: it is now Friday 3 August.
Don’t be late! Scottish Rugby expect to confirm Club allocations by Friday 31 August. The payment deadline will now be early to mid September i.e. earlier than previously notified.
This invite applies to Club members, and a number of non-members who have been long-standing consumers of international tickets. The latter should set up online ticket accounts as if they are members of EKRFC - in the event of a shortage of tickets, members’ applications will take priority.
Scotland v Fiji, Sat 10 Nov 2.30pm ko. Adult prices: £33, £21 & £16. Other prices listed on form;
Scotland v South Africa Sat 17 Nov 5.20pm ko. Adult prices £62, £43, £27. Other prices on form;
Scotland v Argentina Sat 24 Nov 2.30pm ko. Adult prices £54, £38, £22. Other prices on form.
Under 18s must be under 18 on the day of the match. Students must take their student card with them to the match, as proof of identity
Multi Match Ticket Packages – On sale from Weds 20 June
If you wish to buy tickets for two or three of the matches, you can save between £5 and £10 overall if you log on to Scottish Rugby (link here) for the General Sale of Autumn Test Packages from Wednesday 20 June [but purchasing this way will not earn EKRFC any commission].
AUTUMN TEST PACKAGES
3-Match Autumn Test Package
A discounted package that gets you in to all three Autumn Tests, available for Adults and U18s across all four categories, and for U12s at Silver and Bronze.
2-Match Autumn Test Packages
Three special discounted options allowing you to choose which two games to attend:
• Scotland v. South Africa & Argentina
• Scotland v. Argentina & Fiji
• Scotland v. South Africa & Fiji
See the Scottish Rugby website for prices - click here.
Note Fiji packages include a price for U12s, incorporating the Fiji game ‘Kids for £1’ offer, as well as U18 package for 13-17 year-olds.
Let me know if you have any difficulties (or queries) about the new system.
Updated 18:12 - 24 Aug 2018 by Malcolm MacDonald
East Kilbride Rugby Club
Tel: 07788 443363