Following on from the Annual General Meeting of the Club I write to inform you that the Membership Subscriptions for the season 2013/14 now fall due.
The Subscriptions for this season remain at the levels set in the previous year, that is :-
Vice President - £60:00,
Full Member - £50:00,
Colt - £25:00
Associate - £20:00,
Junior - £30:00 (includes the £15 Match Fees)
However, in common with all other consumers, we are faced with increasing water rates, gas and electricity costs and for the first time in many years we will be paying council rates. We can no longer offer the “early pay” subscription rebate to members that we have done in recent years and so the subscription cost to members is as shown above.
Subscriptions can be paid in the same manner as in previous years, over the club bar on match day or direct to the Hon Membership Secretary, Mr.J.Herrick at 19 Ashwood Road Worksop S80 3PJ phone 01909 482413
Senior match fees are to rise to £5 per game with reductions for students and the unemployed.
I am sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but hope that you see that we are taking action to protect the best interests of the club.
Should you delay or fail to pay your subscription you risk losing the following privileges :
• Access to club training kit and Formal dress ware;
• Entrance to and use of the Clubhouse and its facilities including the bar;
• Use of the clubhouse, free of charge, for any personal celebrations;
• Tickets to Home International Matches and other fixtures;
• Access to and use of the Club Official Web Site;
• Selection to play as a member of a Saturday team.