Less than 3 days to go until the University's cricketing calendar's social highlight, the EUCC Cricket Ball 2017! We hope you are all just as excited as we are, so read on to find out how the night goes down...
It all kicks off at 6:30pm, down at the Carlton Hotel:
6:30 - 7pm
Reception with Prosecco and Drinks
7 - 9:30pm
Between the starter and mains, our Glorious Leader Oscar Dimdore-Miles will be delivering the much anticipated Presidents Speech of 2017. Though we're not sure a certain first lady will be expecting a proposal this year, Oscar is sure to entertain. After the mains we will have the Raffles (keep an eye out for tickets being sold) followed by dessert.
9:30 - 10:30pm
Slideshow and Auction
10:30 - 12pm
12 - 1am
DJ set to finish things off
Following this, the mighty of EUCC will head off to Bourbon, with free entry to everyone with a ball ticket! Be sure to be there or else miss out on the sharp cutting of shapes that is always guaranteed after the Cricket Ball.
As always, EUCC strives to provide the highest quality of prizes for our Charity raffle and Auction - you may need to rethink your budget for the evening...
The Auction Prizes:
- A Kippax Cricket Bat
- Dinner at The George - (The Printing Press Bar & Kitchen) - (3 course meal and Wine for 2)
- A Millie's Cookie (The Coxy and Lawrie Special)
- 1 hours Coaching with Director for Cricket Brendan O'Connell
- 3 hours PT with circuits extraordinaire Tom Foulds PT
- 1 hours Coaching with former Scotland Coach Peter Steindl
- Bottle of Glenfiddich (350ml 12yr)
- British and Irish Lions shirt signed by Phil Vickery and Brian O'Driscoll
- A Family Ticket to the Scottish Whiskey Experience
- Crate of Suffolk Aspall Cider (12 bottles)
- Cocktail Masterclass at Revolution (90 minute class for up to 15 people)
The Raffle Prizes:
- Selection of Rose/White Wines (4)
- Nandos Voucher - £20 Meal for two
- Bottle of Wine (75cl 2012 Rioja)
- Spa Set
- Chocolates from the famous Hotel Chocolat
- HC vouchers - 2 drinks + Brownies
- A 'Surprise Box' from Edinburgh's own Fudge Kitchen
- 1 hour training with EUCC Coach and RHC Club Captain Joe Kinghorn-Gray
- Signed England ODI Team Bat
- Bibi's Bakery - Variety Box
We hope to see you at the Carlton Hilton for all the festivities!
Updated 22:00 - 16 Mar 2017 by Edinburgh Uni Cricket