Do you shop online? Are you planning to send flowers on Mother's Day or to book a summer holiday? Do you shop for groceries online or order pizzas or buy clothes? Perhaps you buy DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs or books online or download music? Whatever you purchase online, visit the Club Cashback
page and find your preferred store and then make your purchase as normal - by doing this you will be earning money for Epsom & Ewell Football Club!
Club Cashback is a great fundraising initiative that is offered for free by Pitchero, the Club's website host. It is a unique form of sponsorship that raises much needed funds for the Club without it costing you a penny extra.
How it works:
- Use the Club Cashback page to search for your favourite online retailers.
- Click through to the website and shop as normal.
- Make a purchase at the same price as going direct.
- When an item is purchased the Club will receive a commission.
- This is a totally secure system and neither Pitchero nor the Club are aware of any of the details of purchases or who made them, all we know is the total price of purchases made through Club Cashback and the total amount raised for the Club from those purchases.
works with hundreds of retailers such as Amazon, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer, Currys and John Lewis. Eposm & Ewell Football Club can earn between 1% and 40% of the total sale value of each item purchased.
Show your support for Epsom & Ewell Football Club by remembering to use Club Cashback
whenever you shop online!
On behalf of the Club, thank you very much for taking part in this great fundraising opportunity!