In the early months of 1925 Rugby Football was first introduced to Erith Grammar School by Mr. B.Hughes as a second winter game. From these beginnings developed the Old Erithians Rugby Club. By 1926-27 a whole term was being devoted to Rugby by the school producing the first influx of players to Erith RFC.
The first ever recorded fixture was 1925 where Erith RFC had a victory over the school 12 points to 6. The club however was not officially registered until 1928.
In the 1964-65 season the official opening of the club house took place, this is now used by the bowling club.
In 1972 the present club house was officially opened.
Kent Metropolitan League » Master Brew
|2||Old Alleynians 5th's||15||53|
|7||Dartford Valley 2nd's||18||34|
|8||Old Elthamians 4th's||16||33|
|9||Charlton Park 4th's||15||28|
Last updated Sunday 27th July, 18:14