Players Code of Conduct
- - Understand and work to the values of loyalty and commitment to the club.
- - Recognize that every player has a right to expect their environment in rugby to be safe and free from ALL types of abuse.
- - Players should play because they want to, not to please coaches or parents.
- - Skills development and enjoyment are the most important parts of the game.
- - Work equally hard for yourself and your team – both will then benefit.
- - Recognize good play by all players on your team and by your opponents.
- - Be sporting – win or lose.
- - Play to the Laws of the game and accept, without question, all referees’ decisions.
- - Control your emotions. Verbal or physical abuse of team mates, opponents or match officials is not acceptable.
- - Condemn and confront bad behaviour and language.
- - Treat all players, as you would like to be treated, do not interfere with, bully or take advantage of any player.
FHRFC will discourage from selection, any player who repeatedly infringes this code. FHRFC may hold an inquiry into any alleged breach of discipline and depending on the outcome of any inquiry, a player or member may have their membership suspended or indeed be expelled from the club.
Being a member of Fareham Heathens means adhering to these codes of conduct and also challenging appropriately anyone that you see behaving in a manner that is in breach of these codes.
Players and Members are reminded that FHRFC and its officers could be held responsible by Hampshire RFU and/or the RFU for the misconduct of its members/players
If you wish to bring any breach to the attention of the Club Management Team then please email email@example.com or speak to any member of the management team.
Link to the RFU Core Values website: