Currently we have coaching vacancies for Under 13s, Under 6, 7 and 8s and Girls for all age groups.
Coaching is one of the most important factors in developing and increasing participation in rugby for young people, securing the future and quality of the game and Fleetwood Rugby Club.
If you're energetic and outgoing, can engage with children and young adults and encourage their development, you could be a great Coach!
The Club will fund RFU recognised coaching qualifications for the right people so if you are interested in finding out more, simply get in touch.
- Outgoing personality with an ability to entertain and engage with children.
- Lively, enthusiastic and patient.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Able to commit to training sessions during the evenings and games or training at the weekends.
- Able to pass an Enhanced DBS check.
- Great sense of humour!
If you would like to be considered for a volunteer coaching position, simply email our Club Secretary, Caroline Torkington at Secretary@fleetwoodrugbyclub.org for more information.
Updated 09:13 - 17 Mar 2018 by Vaughan Evans