I would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the Club Membership fees for 2017/18 season. A proposal was made and agreed at the AGM to increase the membership fees accross the club. The Senior membership fees have been increased and these will be as follows:
- Senior Playing Member = £240.00 one of payment or £24 every month for 12 months by Standing Order.
- Occasional Player = £160.00 for maximum of 10 games.
The club then increased the Social Membership (& Partner) price to £55.00 that entitles you to be a member of the club and access the facilities. The main benefit of the membership is it allows use to use the club facilities and obtain reduced bar prices and after local comparison was done we are about £1 cheaper than local pubs per pint. As a member you can also apply for international tickets and hire the facilities for events at competitive rates.
The membership fees for the Mini’s & Juniors we have increased these to meet the growing costs at the club.
We also looked at over local rugby clubs, local sports clubs and calculated the per session price. Therefore the new membership fees are as follows:
Family Membership with One child playing = £135.00 for the season.
This includes the Social Membership of £55.00 and then £80.00 for one child.
If your child is in a Mini’s age group then this reflected as £2.50 per weekly session based on 32 weeks. The Juniors train or play twice per week and such their session price works out as £1.25 per session.
We certainly feel this is a competitive price for the coaching of your child when you look at it as a per session cost. The other membership fees are as follows:
- Family Membership with Two children playing = £215.00 for the season.
- Family Membership with Three children playing = £295.00 for the season.
- For our members who also pay the Senior Membership price the fees as follows:
- Senior Member & Partner with one child = £80.00
- Senior Member & Partner with two children = £160.00
- Senior Member & Partner with three children = £240.00
All the prices will shortly be loaded on the website for the minis and Juniors and your team administrators will be monitoring payments from the start of September when they need to be paid.
Senior Membership pack appended to this email or available from the website. Jeff Wall will be wielding the stick this year for Seniors
I hope you all enjoy the Summer and I look forward to seeing you all starting back on Sunday 3rd September 17 for the start of the new season if not before over the summer.
Updated 10:58 - 16 Jun 2017 by Peter Samuel