Latest Team News
**Sunday Training sessions are now at the earlier time of 09:15am. Aim to Arrive at 09:00.
Mid week training sessions are on Wednesdays at 7:15pm
Congratulations to Ben Critchley who was voted as Players Player of last 2015 season.
|The Sharks Under 16 Values|
- Support each other on and off the pitch
- Share our problems and solutions
- Help those less confident than ourselves
- Do what needs to be done, not what you want to do “Pick up the Cones”
- Be gracious in victory and defeat. A good winner and loser
- Remember where you started. Keep your feet on the ground
- 100% effort in all that we do
- Take responsibility - no excuses, stay honest
- Relish the challenge
- Respectful to own team, opponents, officials, parents.
- Represent Sharks values in everything we do
- Enjoy what we do
- Stay positive, no matter what the score or situation
- Positive & constructive feedback
- Nothing is too much trouble
- Shake hands and smile
- Obey the rules and respect the decision
- Acknowledge good play – from whichever team
New players are always welcome.
Contact a member of the coaching team using the links below or feel free to just turn up at a training session.
The team is made up from anyone who is in school year 11 from September 2015, please come along and join us.
If you are new to the sport, then Gordano is a great place to start. If you have played before or are playing in school and want to join Gordano, your rugby development is at the heart of what we do.
We have an excellent and fully qualified coaching team, led by Gary Townsend of Bristol Rugby and supported by the main club.