The Review will cover:
• Governance and Management
• Rugby (an update of last year’s Rugby Review)
It will look back at past performance and trends and use this, and a market outlook to look forward over a three to five year horizon.
The Review will be led by Keith Wallace, who will seek inputs from all parts of the Club, and he will be assisted by David Laidlaw, Gordon Bathgate and Derek Buglass.
The Review will be carried out in three phases:
1. Data Gathering (February)
2. Analysis of Trends, Option Identification & Analysis (March)
3. Reporting (Beginning of April)
The findings of the Review will be presented to the Committee for comment at the April Committee meeting with a view to finalising the findings, with the proposed output a Five Year Strategic Plan. This will then be presented at the AGM in May.
Inputs are welcome from all Club Members, and to help the process this is preferable as answers to the following questions:
1. What are our Strengths?
2. What are our Weaknesses?
3. What are the Opportunities?
4. What are the Threats?
5. What one thing would you like to change at HRFC?
6. Which other Club do you admire the most?
Please send these to Keith Wallace, ideally by email to Wallaceskhkl@blueyonder.co.uk , or by any other means.