Forget the holidays, now’s the time to cram in as much training as possible before the season kick off!!
Training & Touch:
• Touch rugby on Thursdays from 6.30 at the club
• Training Sunday at Waldron 10:00-12:15
• Training Tuesdays at the club, 6.30-8:00
• It would be great to see a few more U17s at training, please do try and get along if you can!
• Any questions, please email or call, also just ping me an email to let me know if you plan to be training as we near the start of the season?
• The Colts League and cup fixtures are on the website, I’ve also started scheduling some friendlies;
• National Colts (U18) Competition: I have submitted our entry form, I expect the fixtures to be published on 22nd August, there will almost certainly be an opening match in the 1st couple of weeks of September.
Pre-Season Kick-off event Sunday 2nd September:
• This will be a social celebration on Sunday 2nd September at the clubhouse, after training:
o We’ll train that day from 12:00-13:30ish
o After Training there will be a BBQ (not just a burger/hotdog, but a good meal, with dessert)
o Squad members to sign the U17s National Bowl Photo that will hang in the clubhouse;
o Various things to present;
o Brief Chat about last season and this season;
o Chance to meet, talk, chat about tour etc.
• PLEASE EMAIL BACK AND CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE.
• Please sign up to twitter and follow HWRFC: http://twitter.com/HWRFC
• News, results etc will automatically be posted from the website to twitter, so this is a very easy way to keep up with club and squad news.