Wasps Club Cashback - This is how it works.
Every ticket purchased by a member of your club for a Wasps home game at the Ricoh counts.
All tickets must be purchased through your clubs unique URL (this will be provided once you return the Wasps Club Affiliate Form) which takes you to the main Wasps Ticketing Website.
Clubs will receive 15% Cashback on all ticket purchases and a 5% Club Cashback boost on group sales of 20+
Clubs will receive cash back at the end of 2015 and at the end of the season.
The best performing club based on Club Cashback will receive an end-of-season training session guided by Wasps Academy Players and coaching/skills staff!
What to do:
Visiting the Site
• Only use this link to apply your Club Cash-Back
• Add this to your Internet Favourites/Bookmarks
• Do not use the normal Wasps Online Ticket Office link (www.eticketing.co.uk/wasps). It will not recognise your Club Cash-Back qualification
• Always remember to login before you purchase your tickets otherwise your Club Cash-Back qualification will not be recognised
• If you have never purchased tickets for a Wasps fixture or have never created a Wasps Online Account, do this before you purchase your tickets otherwise your discount will not be recognised
• Check that you are logged in. A “Thank you” message should pop up recognising you
Purchasing Tickets on the Site
Updated 10:08 - 5 Jul 2017 by Tom Kittendorf
• Go to the game you want tickets for and click on the Block you want to sit in
• Choose the seat(s) you want – available seats will display as green.
• Once chosen, click on the Price Class box and select your price class (adult/senior/junior etc) for that seat.