Harris FP RFC

Harris FP RFC

After 60 minutes of good play, Harris 1XV threw away a 22 points to 5 lead with a poor final 20 minutes at Carleton Park, letting in 4 tries to go down by 25 : 22 to Glenrothes

2 comments

Last comment over 2 years ago

• John Green
  • Iain Anderson

League News

1. Perthshire Rugby , 4 hours ago

Exiled Eagle battles Blues

2. Falkirk Rugby Football & Sport Club, 5 hours ago

Meeting for members, players and parents

3. Falkirk Rugby Football & Sport Club, 8 hours ago

St Andrews night at Falkirk Rugby

4. Falkirk Rugby Football & Sport Club, 8 hours ago

Ex and current players Pre-match lunch

3 Comments

or Register to add a comment

1. John Green over 2 years ago

Guys ,Im the Glenrothes Dev Xv Coach ,the one that came on at the end to console the young fullback(who had a great game ) .I know this is scant consolation but your the best drilled side I have seen this season by a country mile.I thought from 1-15 you guys played in the first half how we would have like to have played and it was only by us trying to keep the ball alive and avoiding contact and the breakdown late in the second half did the game change and the gaps appear.Home advantage does count so I look forward to the return and of course my best for the remainder of the season .Our next meeting will be a cracker

2. Iain Gillespie over 2 years ago

Thanks very much for your kind words, very much appreciated. It was a great game of rugby to celebrate your award as SRU club of the month. I hope the SRU have a look at the quality of rugby our players are providing. Couldn't bring myself to watch it again in the clubhouse though;-) Hope the rest of the season goes well for you and look forward to welcoming you to Elliot Rd later in the season. Iain G. (VP)

3. Iain Anderson over 2 years ago