NAME Nick Batten
POSITION Back Row, usually 6 1/2
1. Which team do you look forward to playing the most and why?
HAC, love their ground. It’s a nice a small pitch so I don’t have to run too far covering Adam Wests tackles.
2. What is your personal aim this season?
Have another injury free season and maybe grab a try.
3. Favourite food?
Any BBQ meat.
4. Favourite band or musician?
Newton Faulkner, love me a bit of lift music.
5. If you could attend any sporting event in the world, what would it be?
Love to watch an NBA basketball game in the States.
6. How did you start playing rugby at Harrow?
When dad decided that my two left feet wouldn’t get me anywhere in a football team, so about 6.
7. When did you last score a try?
3 or 4 seasons ago, actually think it was the try that swung the league for us that year.
8. Most embarrassing moment on a rugby field?
Probably getting hit in the face with a rugby ball. It happens more often than I would like.
9. Growing up who was your all-time favourite rugby player?
Richard Hill. One of the great unsung heroes of English rugby.
10. If you could be another teammate for a week who would it be and why?
Adam West so I could let that mug Nick Batten do all my running and work for me.
11. Who is the funniest teammate?
Taffs is a pretty good bloke to laugh at. Sorry JNR we are in direct competition.
12. What is your favourite website?
Magicseaweed.com. Surf forecast website. The waves are usually best on a Saturday when rugby is.
13. Who is your dream date?
My girlfriend obviously. (she follows HRFC on social media)
14. Who’s the best dressed in the squad?
15. Which teammate would be least successful on Love Island?
16. Best practical joke you have seen one of the boys play?
Anything involving Taffs usually gets a laugh.
17. What teammate is most likely to avoid paying for a round when you are out?
All the boys are pretty good at paying for rounds.
18. What training drill do you dread the most?
Anything that goes on past 8.30.
19. What is your nick name?
20. One word to describe you?
Updated 21:50 - 12 Sep 2017 by neil macdonald