Boro travelled to Leiston on Tuesday only for the game to suffer a late Postponement. The away game will now be played on April 11th.
All supporters & visitors are welcome in the club bars, which are open before & after the match for refreshments, Real Ale is always served.
There is plenty of on site car parking .The Ground and Clubhouse have easy access for disabled supporters
Admission to the ground is £10 for Adults , £2 for under 16’s & £5 for Concessions & Students.
If you are a current Season Ticket holder for a Club in the Premiership, Championship, Division One or Division Two of the Football League you can gain admission to a Harrow Borough Football Club Ryman League Premiership Division home match for just £5.00 on production of your Season Ticket at the turnstile.
HARROW BOROUGH FOOTBALL CLUB
(The following is an abridged version of a longer document, which can be made available on request from the Club)
1. All persons entering Earlsmead Stadium and the Club premises are subject to the Ground Regulations, and enter at their own risk.
2. The Club reserves the right to eject, ban or prosecute any person committing any of the following:
Entering the field of play before, during or after the game
Using obscene, abusive, racial, homophobic or discriminatory language or gestures
Being under the influence of drink or drugs
Interfering with the normal activities of the Club and its officers, or with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of others
Bringing the club into disrepute, by whatever means
3. The following items shall not be brought into Earlsmead Stadium:
Knives, weapons, fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, laser devices, poles, glass vessels or any other item that might reasonably be considered a risk to public safety
4. The following activities are forbidden:
The consumption of alcohol in glasses or bottles within Earlsmead Stadium
The throwing of missiles or projectiles
The climbing up or onto floodlights, stands, buildings, fences and other structures
The blocking of designated walkways
The playing of ball games within Earlsmead Stadium
Allowing an animal to roam off its leash within Earlsmead Stadium
5. Persons within Earlsmead Stadium must comply with any instructions from any steward or officer of the Club, or from any police officer. Failure to do so may lead to immediate ejection.
The Club reserves the right to alter, amend or update these regulations as necessary.
Updated 20:53 - 15 Feb 2017 by Harrow Borough