The South territory has £4,000 of funding to put back into the world of lacrosse. Clubs have been asked to consult all their members on how the funding can best be used.
Some initial suggestions are set out below. If you have any more ideas, or if you really like or dislike any of these, then please leave a comment in the box below by 14 December.
. All clubs will then have a chance to vote on them.
- £x towards a proper South-East website for the new territory
- £x towards South-East territory for them to put in the pot for next year
- £xxx will be given to each South club affiliated for 3 years or more (Clubs less than 3 years will receive a pro-rated amount).
- An end of season south party
- £400 for a 1 day Goalkeeping clinic Click here for more detail
- £1300 to enable school leavers to do initial coaching and umpiring awards before they move on to join clubs and university teams Click here for more detail
- £500 towards South territorial team as entry fees have shot up!
- Contribute to set up of counties Middlesex and Surrey (as South financially benefited from their closure)