Due to the severe weather warning in place for tomorrow Sunday 29th (heavy rain and gale force winds in the southeast) we have decided to postpone the younger age groups U6 - U9's until Wednesday 2nd May at 6pm to 7:30pm at the club house. If the weather is wet we'll in indoors playing party games, or outside if the conditions are fine.
The older age groups U10 - U12's will proceed as planned tomorrow with a later start time of 11am to 1pm and will be indoors. We still hope to have a guest of honour and have a few party games planned to keep you occupied.
Sincere apologises for the late notice but with the vagaries of the British weather and forecasting it was hoped that the situation might improve but as it turned out the prognosis proved terminal!