CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PARENTS/SPECTATORS
· Encourage your child to learn the laws of the game and to play within the spirit of those laws.
· Discourage unfair play and disputes with coaches, officials or opponents.
· Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results.
· Never force your child to take part in any sport.
· Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding good performances of all players.
· Never punish, belittle or berate any child for losing or making mistakes.
· Publicly accept the judgment of officials without argument or comment.
· Support your child’s involvement and help them to enjoy rugby and to develop within it.
· Use correct and proper language at all times.
· Remember – children are involved in organised sport for their own enjoyment.
· Support coaches and managers and offer help where appropriate.
· Support and promote equal opportunity for all players regardless of creed, colour, ability or gender.