The Hertford RFC 200 & 400 Clubs provide a valuable source of income and all profits are put towards the running of Hertford RFC. Alan Scofield, one of the Club’s Hon. Life Vice-Presidents, is the secretary for these Clubs. There are a number of vacancies available for both Clubs. Details as follows:
200 Club :
200 Club Draw Dates:
- No. of Members: 200
- Cost: £52 per annum
- Payable: By standing order in 4 quarterly instalments of £13:00
- 21st October 2017 (Sutton & Epsom) 1 x £1,000, 1 x £500, 2 x £100
- 2nd December 2017 (Sidcup) 1 x £500, 1 x £250, 3 x £100
- 17th February 2018(Tunbridge Wells) 1 x £1,000, 1 x £250, 2 x £100
400 Club Draw Dates:
- No. of Members: 400
- Cost: £13 per annum
- Payable: By standing order in 4 quarterly instalments of £3:25
How to Join
- 11th November 2017 (Dorking) 1 x £500, 1 x £250, 1 x £100
- 13th January 2018 (Guernsey) 1 x £250, 2 x £100
- 24th March 2018 (Southend Saxons) 1 x £250, 2 x £100
If you are interested in joining one or both these Clubs, (and there is no limit on the number of memberships an individual can have in each Club!) then please complete a standing order mandate - a download link for the forms is at the bottom of this page or they can be found by the clubhouse fireplace, and then either give / send by post to Alan Scofield (pictured left - postal address shown at bottom of the mandate form) or leave behind the Club bar for Alan’s attention.
Please note that it is important that Alan, on behalf of the Club, sends the mandate forms to the bank rather than the Member sending same direct.
The following download links are for the Hertford RFC 200 & 400 Club standing order mandate forms in MS Word or Adobe Acrobat PDF formats.