You will no doubt be receiving a steady stream of emails from various companies and retailers who are all updating their privacy policies. This is to comply with new EU legislation - GDPR - which provides improved protection to individuals and the use of their personal data.
- Hertford RFC uses your personal data to manage and administer your membership and your involvement with its teams, club and club events, and to keep in contact with you for these purposes.
- Some data is shared with the RFU through the Game Management System (GMS), who use your data to regulate, develop and manage the game.
- Data is also shared with Pitchero, our club website hosting company.
- Amongst the data we collect from you may be medical (including injury) information. We will hold this where you (or your parent) have given consent or where we are required by law, so that we can ensure we are aware of your condition and that you are supported appropriately.
- Where you work in a particular role within the game, you may be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service check using the RFU’s eDBS system. The result of this check will be input into your Game Management System (GMS) record.
- Where Hertford RFC, the RFU or Pitchero rely on your consent, such as any consent we seek for email marketing, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
Note: Hertford RFC do not and will not share your personal information with Third Parties except the RFU and Pitchero. You data is not and will not be shared with club sponsors.
Any queries please contact me.
Updated 09:56 - 7 Jul 2018 by Ged Murphy