The Trustees have recently reviewed the above. The following is the criteria which must be fulfilled by any person wishing to apply for Scotland International Tickets;
1) Applicants require a current membership, of Highland Rugby Football Club (SCIO).
2) Applicants must be aged 16 years or over.
3) Applicants must make application to the Ticket Convenor, by the agreed deadline and in the prescribed manner.
4) No late applications will be accepted.
5) Payment for the tickets, must accompany the application.
6) Parents of junior members, wishing to apply for tickets, must either have a family membership or a full membership, to be eligible for applying.
7) Applicants must adhere to the conditions under which the SRU allocate match tickets.
8) Club members are limited to applying for a maximum of 4 tickets per game.