As announced earlier this week at the Wasps Community Conference - the process for Club Cashback is changing! This means that we are moving away from using unique URL’s, to Club-specific codes.
In response to feedback from clubs, we feel these codes will (especially in the long-term) be easier to use and much easier for the club to promote and distribute to encourage more people to use your code and earn more money back for your club.
This code should be entered at the checkout stage on the Wasps ticketing site, and a quick guide to Cashback can be found on the attached flyer.
Your Club code is: HINCKLEY
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All tickets must be purchased using your Club’s Cashback Code 15% Cashback on all ticket purchases
- 5% Club Cashback boost on group sales of 20+
- Clubs will receive cash back at end of the season
- Every ticket purchased by a member of your club for a Wasps home game at the Ricoh counts.
- All tickets must be purchased using your Club’s Cashback Code at checkout on the main Wasps Ticketing Website.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Your Club cashback code must be entered at checkout in order to register the purchase to your club
- Cashback does apply to all categories of the stadium
- Not applicable to Season Memberships, Silver Memberships, Flexi-4 Package, European Package, Away Tickets
PURCHASING TICKETS ON THE SITE
- Select the game you wish to attend
- Select the ‘Best Available’ tab
- From here, select: 1 - Ticket type (Adult / Senior / Junior / Youth / Under 10, 2 - Ticket Category (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- Enter Club Cashback Code at the checkout stage!
If you have any cashback queries please contact Jordan Young, Community Development Officer – email@example.com or 07534045434