1) Physio treatment is available for all paid members of the club that are 16 yrs old +. Unless pre arrange between the coach and the Physio team.
2) All under 18’s must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian at all times
3) When an Under 18 is present 2 or more Phsyio’s must be present at all times during the treatment
4) When an under 18 is receiving treatment all others should wait outside except approved persons.
5) It is at the physio’s discretion to end the session at any point
6) If the physio deems the injury to need further medical treatment this must be sort before re-visiting the Physio with proof of the treatment.
7) The Physio Department is not to be used as a substitute Doctors/A&E
8) Players who are training will take priority over non training players
9) Club Physio’s are not to be used instead of NHS Physio
10) If female players are being treated all others are to remain outside unless authorised to enter.
11) Any abuse of the Physio’s will result in this service being withdrawn from the individual.
Hornets Physio Team