U10 Horsley & Send Cricketers
1. Play to enjoy the game of cricket.
2. Play to win in a competitive but fair manner and within the rules and spirit of cricket.
3. Respect the authority of the coach or Team Manager and the umpires and their decisions.
4. Conduct yourself in a manner that HSCC can be proud of.
5. Support your TEAM. Fellow Players may have varying abilities. Cricket is a team game and thrives on a Team Ethos.
6. Respect the opposition, the game of cricket and appreciate good performances.
7. Help your Coach by assisting in the setting up and packing up after matches/training.
8. Learn the basic skills of scoring and umpiring.
9. To win you first need to know how to lose. What can you and your team do better next time?
10. Have fun!