Club members will be asked to update their Club membership details from this week.
Please help the organisation of the Club by reviewing your Membership Details, updating them where necessary and then submitting them by selecting "Update Profile".
The data will be used to:
- help communicate with members;
- send out Invitations and Information prior for the AGM in February;
- generate statistics for grant applications;
- identify training needs for members;
- ensure safeguarding regulations are fulfilled;
- support the health and safety of members and visitor
- generate statistics for the ECB and YCB which create funding for grassroots cricket from the Government and
- held securely, shared between Officers on a need to know basis.
Thank you in anticipation of your time and co-operation completing this important task.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN INVITATION TO UPDATE YOUR DETAILS BY 16 JANUARY 2018, PLEASE CONTACT THE CHILD WELFARE OFFICER.
Updated 12:44 - 1 Feb 2018 by DORIAN BROOKSBY