Don't worry, we're not that difficult to find.
For a map / satelite image take a look at http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/kcsoldboysrfc/location/
King's is based in Motspur Park. If you're using Satnav then the postcode is KT3 6LX.
From the A3:
- Turn off at New Malden Exit.
- Take the Southbound exit (1st exit if coming from London, 3rd exit if coming from M25)
- Go South on the A2043 for 0.25 miles
- Turn Left into Motspur Park and go appx. 0.6 miles
- You will go across a level crossing with Motspur Park station on your left
- Go a further 0.25 miles to the mini roundabout and take the 3rd exit into Arthur Road
- Go to the end of Arthur Road and the ground is signposted - we share a site with Old Blues RFC and their sign may be more prominent.
- You will go down a fairly rough road with allotments to your right. The club car park is directly ahead of you.
If you're travelling by rail, our nearest station is Motspur Park. Directions from there as above.
We look forward to seeing you!