Terms and Conditions
ENGLAND NETBALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On signing and returning your membership registration form, you are entering into a membership contract with England Netball subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Please note you will also be entering into a membership contract with Kent County Netball Club, Kent Netball Association and the London & South East Netball Regional Management Board, who are the joint controllers of your personal data.
The membership period runs from 1 September to 31 August each year. Memberships are valid from the date cleared funds are received by England Netball.
The membership fees must be paid in full and England Netball must be in receipt of the full fee before membership benefits can be accessed and discounts redeemed. You will not be compensated for any benefits or opportunities that were available before receipt of payment.
England Netball membership fees are fixed for the duration or the membership period, no matter what point in the membership period you join; the full membership fee will apply whether you join in September or later in the membership period. For the sake of clarity, all memberships expire on 31 August, and are due for renewal on 1 September every year.
It is the responsibility of Kent County Netball Club to ensure that the membership fees are paid to England Netball.
Details of your membership benefits can be found online at http://www.englandnetball.co.uk/membership/membership-benefits/. England Netball reserves the right to change the benefits that apply to membership at any time and without prior notice.
Further information on the insurance cover provided can be found here http://englandnetball.co.uk/membership/insurance/.
Fulfilment of some membership benefits may rely on accurate postal and email addresses and accurate dates of birth being held on record in MyNet, England Netball's online membership portal. You will have access to this information via a login and are responsible for ensuring that your direct contact information is kept up to date, or requesting England Netball update this for you. Any delay to the access of, or subsequent loss of, a membership benefit resulting from incorrect or invalid information being provided, or out of date contact information being held, will not be compensated.
Your membership is non-transferable, and any unused benefits cannot be carried over to the following membership year.
Overseas members will receive a digital copy of the netball magazine in place of the print magazine; insurance exclusions may apply. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Cooling off period
Upon entering into a membership contract, you are entitled to a 14 day cooling off period (unless you have accessed member services during this period); after this time cancellations and refunds cannot be processed. If you wish to cancel your membership, you must notify England Netball; within these 14 days in writing, by letter (addressed to Customer Services, England Netball, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 3QF) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The England Netball membership regulations, can be viewed at http://englandnetball.co.uk/app/uploads/2018/04/MembershipRegulations19September2015_1.pdf. England Netball's Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association can be viewed at https://www.englandnetball.co.uk/corporate_governance. England Netball's Code of Conduct can be viewed at http://englandnetball.co.uk/Conduct_and_Disciplinary_Regulations.
Amendments to Terms & Conditions
If England Netball amend any Terms and Conditions, any changes will be published on the England Netball website and if necessary this will be brought to your attention.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 24 May 2018
KENT COUNTY NETBALL CLUB - PRIVACY STATEMENT
Kent County Netball Club (the ‘Club’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For any personal data you provide for the purposes of your membership, Kent County Netball Club is the Data Controller and is responsible for storing and otherwise processing that data in a fair, lawful, secure and transparent way.
What personal data we hold on you
Depending on the type of membership you register for with us, you may initially provide us with or we may obtain personal information about you, such as information regarding your:
• personal contact details that allows us to contact you directly such as name, title, email addresses and telephone numbers;
• date of birth;
• gender, school, height, marital status;
• membership start and end date;
• other information included in an enquiry or application for membership;
• records of your interactions with us such as telephone conversations, emails and other correspondence and your instructions to us;
• any payment details you provide so that we can receive payments from you and details of the financial transactions with you;
• use of and movements through our website;
• records of your attendance at any training, matches or events hosted by us;
• images in video and/or photographic form and voice recordings;
• your marketing preferences so that we know whether and how we should contact you.
• identification documents such as passport or birth certificate;
• details of any England Netball membership;
• details of next of kin, family members, coaches and emergency contacts;
• records and assessment of any player rankings, grading or ratings, competition results, details regarding matches, tournaments and events attended and performance (including that generated through player pathway programme);
• any disciplinary and grievance information;
We may also collect, store and use the following “special categories” of more sensitive personal information regarding you:
• information about your race or ethnicity, religious beliefs and sexual orientation; and
• information about your health, including any medical condition, health and sickness records, medical records and health professional information;
We process this data on the lawful basis of consent. Therefore, we will also need your explicit consent to process this data, which we will ask for at the point of collecting it.
Why we need your personal data
The reason we need your personal data is to be able to administer your membership, and provide the membership services you are signing up to when you register with the club. Our lawful basis for processing your personal data is that we have an obligation to you as a member to provide the services you are registering for.
Reasons we need to process your data include:
For training and competition entry
• sharing personal data with club coaches or officials to administer training sessions;
• sharing personal data with club team managers to enter events; and
• sharing personal data with leagues, county associations and other competition providers for entry in events.
For membership and club management
• processing of membership forms and payments;
• sharing data with committee members to provide information about club activities, membership renewals or invitation to social events;
• sending details about competitions and events;
• keeping records of attendance and performance;
• arranging transportation to and from any events and competitions;
• answering your queries;
• gathering evidence for possible disciplinary hearings;
• providing a club newsletter or other items promoting club activity; and
• publishing of competition results.
Marketing and communications
• sending information about courses and events from third party providers;
• sending information about selling club kit, merchandise or fundraising.
We will only send marketing messages to you in accordance with the marketing preferences you set. You can then let us know at any time that you do not wish to receive marketing messages by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may also hold your data to comply with legal obligations, for example, regarding people working with children or vulnerable adults to comply with our safeguarding requirements, which may include information about your criminal convictions and offences.
Any special category health data we hold on you is only processed for the purpose(s) of passing health data to coaches to allow the safe running of training sessions and to medical professionals in the event of an emergency. Any other special category data we hold on you is processed for the purposes of equal opportunities monitoring, as we have a legitimate interest to promote a sports environment that is inclusive, fair and accessible.
Where we collect your information
We typically collect personal information about our members when you apply to become a member of the club, you register with us atwww.kcnc.org.uk, when you purchase any products we offer, when you make a query and/or complaint or when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or in some other way.
If you are providing us with details of referees, next of kin, beneficiaries, family members and emergency contacts they have a right to know and to be aware of how what personal information we hold about them, how we collect it and how we use and may share that information. Please share this privacy notice with those of them whom you feel are sufficiently mature to understand it. They also have the same rights as set out in the “Your rights regarding your personal data” section below.
The club may from time to time use the following social media pages; Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram. All members are free to join these pages. If you join one of the social media pages, please note that provider of the social media platform(s) have their own privacy policies and that the club do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data on the club social media pages.
Non-members personal data
On occasion we may collect personal data from non-members (e.g. any non-member participant who fills in a health disclaimer or form at a taster event). This information will be stored for 6 weeks after an event and then destroyed securely. Our lawful basis for processing data is consent. Therefore, we will also need explicit consent from non-members to process this data, which we will ask for at the point of collecting it.
Who we share your personal data with
When you become a member of or renew your membership with Kent County Netball Club you will automatically be registered as a member of England Netball. We will provide England Netball with your personal data which they will use to enable access to an online portal for you (called myNet). You can log into myNet via the England Netball website and set up and amend your privacy settings. If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Netball, please contact the Company Secretary, England Netball, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3QF.
We may also share your personal data with:
• Any party approved by you;
• To any governing bodies or regional bodies for the sports covered by our club: to allow them to properly administer the sports on a local, regional and national level;
• Organisers of any competitions and events that we enter in which you are participating;
• The Government or our regulators: where we are required to do so by law or to assist with their investigations or initiatives;
• Police, law enforcement and security services: to assist with the investigation and prevention of crime and the protection of national security;
The Club does not supply any personal data it holds for this purpose to any other third party. The Club does not store or transfer your personal data outside of the UK.
How long we hold your personal data
We will hold your personal data on file for as long as you are a member with us. Member data is updated every year on annual membership forms. Any personal data we hold will be securely destroyed after six years of inactivity on that member’s account. Exceptions to this rule are:
• Details regarding unsuccessful membership applicants where we hold records for a period of not more than 12 months;
• Information that may be relevant to personal injury or discrimination claims may be retained until the limitation period for those types of claims has expired. For personal injury or discrimination claims this can be an extended period as the limitation period might not start to run until a long time after the event.
It is important to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date, and you should let us know if anything changes, for example if you change your phone number or email address.
Your data is not processed for any further purposes other than those detailed in this policy.
Your rights regarding your personal data
As a data subject you are not obliged to share your personal data with the Club. However, if you choose not to share your personal data with us, we may not be able to register or administer your membership.
As a data subject you may have the right at any time to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data; to restrict or object to certain kinds of processing of your personal data, including direct marketing; to the portability of your personal data and to complain to the UK’s data protection supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office about the processing of your personal data.
Please note however that the withdrawal of your consent will not affect any use of the data made before you withdrew your consent and we may still be entitled to hold and process the relevant personal information to the extent that we are entitled to do so on bases other than your consent. Withdrawing consent may also have the same effects as not providing the information in the first place, for example we may no longer be able to provide certain member benefits to you.
Changes to this notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. When we change this notice in a material way, we will update the version date at the bottom of this page. For significant changes to this notice we will try to give you reasonable notice unless we are prevented from doing so. Where required by law we will seek your consent to changes in the way we use your personal information.
In the event of any query or complaint in connection with the information we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.