Mini & Junior Code of Conduct
Parents/Guardians and Spectators
CODES OF CONDUCT
- Encourage your child to learn the rules and play within them.
- Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials
- Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results.
- Never force your child to play.
- Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding the good performances of all.
- Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes.
- Publicly accept officials' judgements.
- Support your child involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.
- Use correct and proper language at all times.
- Make yourself aware of the Club's Child/Young Players Protection Policy.
- Do not abuse any person, within your own Club or the opposition's players, officials or spectators.
- Keep off the pitch unless invited by an official.
- Do not do anything which is likely to offend by way of insult, humiliation or discrimination