Clubhouse Good Practice
The clubhouse has been found in an unacceptable state after the weekends shenanigans more than a few times now, and whilst we don't wish to tell you how to behave, we do need to remind you ALL of some things that will help ensure we keep our license, stay open and prevent animals turning our clubhouse into their home (and no I'm not referring to the men's teams).
Updated 09:09 - 4 Apr 2017 by Jess Horner
- Store all foodstuffs in sealable containers and do not leave it out unattended
- Prepare raw and cooked foods on different surfaces
- Use anti-bacterial spray and (clean) cloth/blue paper to wipe down ALL surfaces.
- Clean all cooking utensils (including hob, microwave & pie warmer)
- Remove the rubbish from the bar/kitchen and do not leave the bags in the clubhouse overnight (common sense right? appears not!)
- Deposit rubbish bags into the skip and do not leave on the patio
- Restock ALL fridges and clean the doors
- Use the correct mop (they are even colour coded) and rinse after use.
- If mops or any items are taken out of the clubhouse please return them after use! It appears that stuff is being left in the changing rooms and the cleaners there are fond of the 'finders keepers' rule.
- Please empty the flower pots of butts and as and do not throw them on the patio.
- Please ensure all compliance duties have been carried out when locking up.