Over the past few years our club has grown exponentially. This has allowed us to provide a quality rugby experience to more and more people, but for us to continue to do so we need more quality referees.
As a club we’re committed to making sure that our players come out , enjoy themselves, are well-trained and enjoy their Saturdays. We want the same experiences for our club referees and will invest time and money to ensure this happens.
If you :
1) Have an interest in starting your refereeing career within the Steelers or want to head into leagues or merit tables;
2) Are a current player and wants to boost your knowledge of the game and help out from time to time;
3) Are a supporter who wants to be more involved in the club;
4) Are an ex-player who misses being involved on a Saturday afternoon;
5) Are a current player and thinking that it's all becoming a bit too much on a Saturday afternoon and want to help out in other ways; or
6) You want to earn a small amount of money on a Saturday afternoon,
the first step is to send an expression of interest through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The club are willing to pay for people to go on the course and it will take up two full days to get qualified.
We are also working on providing bespoke training for referees within the club so you’re not thrown into a game without feeling confident or overly pressures.
If you are interested then please email Chris Martin at email@example.com.
Updated 14:51 - 20 Oct 2017 by Chris Thomas