Club History (1 page)

Though the first Lancaster Lunesdale CC was formed in 1841 the club disbanded in 1852. The present club was formed as The Lancaster Cricket and Lawn Tennis Club in April 1879. After leasing a ground on the Giant Axe Field, the club moved to their present

Documents

9 Documents

Links

8 Links

Sponsors

6 Sponsors

Affiliations

Club sponsors