The PCS programme aims to -
- Develop young rugby players
- Develop young people through rugby
- Build and sustain a strong and positive culture in our rugby clubs
Lasswade Rugby Football Club Mission Statement
Lasswade RFC aims to provide a positive rugby experience for all players, Coaches, Parents and other members by honouring the game of rugby. We will do this by promoting the values of; RESPECT, RUGBY FOR ALL, CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT, CLUB UNITY and COMMUNITY FOCUS.
To achieve this we will:
- Promote sportsmanship, self-discipline and obey the laws of the game.
- Show respect to officials, opponents and team-mates.
- Strive to ensure anyone who wishes to participate in the sport has the chance to do so at Lasswade RFC.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and development on and off the field of play.
- Value the contribution of every member, player, coach, parent or volunteer.
- Reach out to wider community to promote, develop and grow the game of rugby.
The attached guides set out the aims for Spectators, Players and Coaches.
For more information contact the club culture keepers: Mark Billingham, Davie Oliver, Ozzie Wright, Stevie Metcalfe and Paul Bierman.