Club app icon

Pitchero Club

The best way to keep up to date with Leek RUFC

View

History

Leek's Roots


Leek RUFC was founded in 1923 but discontinued during the Second World War. It was revived in 1946, playing on the ground at Birchall Dale still in use in 1992.


The club moved to their new home at the EsterChem Park (formerly F.Ball Park and Post and Times Park) in Cheddleton having formerly played their home games at Birchall on the outskirts of Leek

Affiliations

Club sponsors