MAIDENHEAD UNITED SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION (MUSA)
- To assist in the development of Maidenhead United Football Club (MUFC) through the donation of funds and time to specific projects as approved by MUSA and their membership.
- To provide the supporters of MUFC with a forum to discuss the activities of MUFC and the opportunity collectively to influence the activities of MUFC.
- To encourage the people of Maidenhead and its environs to support the local football club.
- To foster good relations with supporters of other football clubs.
- To forge links with similar Supporters Associations.
- To create and maintain and mainatain an autonomous organisation with
the entire membership having the freedom to dictate its activities.
MEMBERSHIP 2018-2019 season
Why not join MUSA for our second season in the Vanarama National League?[/b].
- Annual Membership costs £10/season (+£5 joining fee for new members)
- Under 16 Membership £5 (+ £5 joining fee for new members).
Fill in the membership form below and return it to Maurice Cann. Email Maurice if you have any queries.
HOW CAN I HELP?
We hope that members will help out with the club, for example:
- Distribute match posters and leaflets to outlets around the town, or on special promo days hand out flyers
- Sell matchday programmes
- Sell half-time draw tickets
- Find new outlets for matchday posters
- Help at the summer working parties that have done so much to improve the state of the ground in recent years - tasks range from easy painting to heavy lifting!
- Get involved with fundraising events as we try to replenish the ringfenced fund for further ground improvements
- Join this site as a member, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and help to spread the word about your local footie club to get new people coming to matches.
- Help us find more local businesses who would like to advertise in our programme or at the ground? We are always looking for advertisers and sponsors.
There is much to do and a few more willing hands would always be welcomed and greatly appreciated. Please contact Maurice if you are able to assist or can help in any way.
THIS IS WHERE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE SPENT...
Since 2009, MUSA has contributed £11,792.37 towards ground improvements at York Road and donated £15,000 towards the new stand.
WHAT MUSA HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE FOOTBALL CLUB & CHARITABLE ORGANISATIONS
Year ending 31st May 2018
info to come
Year ending 31st May 2017
info to come
Year ending 31st May 2016
Info to come
Year ending 31st May 2015
Donation to the Link Foundation £500
Paint and building materials $426.12
Year ending 31st May 2014
Donation of £15,000 from the ringfenced fund towards the new stand
Donation to the Link Foundation £180
Paint and building materials £1,352.96
Year ending 31st May 2013
Contribution of 50% towards cost of materials used for general ground improvements £830.00
Paint and building materials £268.55
Year ending 31st May 2012
Contributions towards cost of directional road signs around Maidenhead £437.07
Paint & Materials for Ground Improvements £1,345.34
Year ending 30th June 2011
Contributions towards new Perimeter Railing £3,942.58
Contribution towards other Ground Improvements £642.22
Year ending 30th June 2010
Contributions towards other Ground Improvements £410.72
Year ending 30th June 2009
Refurbishment of the seats in STRIPES bar £1,400
Donation towards the repair of the stand roof £1,000
50% contribution towards a water sprinkler £600
Year ending 30th June 2008
Donations to the Thames Valley & Chiltern Air Ambulance Trust £600.73
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO ALL THOSE SUPPORTERS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE CAUSE