To all Members,
Notice of Annual General Meeting 2017
The Annual General meeting of the Club will be held at the Clubhouse Spring Lane, on
Friday 14th July 2017.
The election of the Clubs Officers for 2017/18 will take place at this meeting.
Nomination forms will be on the Club notice board.
Any Member wishing to propose any amendment to the club rules MUST send the proposal, in writing and duly seconded, to me BEFORE Friday 23th June 2017
Any proposals received will be posted on the Club notice board and on the Website.
The Minutes of the 2016 AGM , and the Agenda for the meeting will be posted on the Clubhouse notice board and on the Website.
The meeting will start at 7:30 pm prompt
Annual General Meeting 2017
1) Introduction (The President, D I Robins)
2) Approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2016
3) Chairman’s Report for the year 2016/2017 (J Holden)
4) Treasurers Report for the year 2016/2017 (J Taverner)
5) Subscription rates for 2017/18.
6) To consider a resolution confirming that the members do not require an audit (as per FCA regulations)
7) Appointment of Reporting Accountants
8) Election of Officers :
9) Election of Senior Vice-Presidents.
10) Addition or alteration to the rules duly proposed in accordance with Rule 8.5.
11) Update on the proposed relocation of the Club. (J Holden)
12) Any other Business for the consideration of the Committee during the ensuing year, but on which no voting shall be allowed:-
Updated 19:57 - 3 Jun 2017 by Roger Braddick