In order that all club members are sighted on how the club allocates tickets the following is a summary in no particular order of who is entitled to apply for tickets.
1. Adult Members
3. Parent Members who are members as part of the additional membership of their children.
4, Playing Members.
All must be paid up for the season they are ordering tickets and the season the fixture is in. For example Autumn Internationals will be ordered this season and the fixture is next.
Where possible four tickets can be ordered by each of the above for each fixture.
However if we are oversubscribed it will go down to two for each fixture and then a ballot. For example the New Zealand Fixture is likely to be oversubscribed.
International Fixtures 2018-19
Quilter Internationals 2018 (Kick-offs TBC)
• England v South Africa - Saturday 3 November
• England v New Zealand - Saturday 10 November
• England v Japan - Saturday 17 November
• England v Australia - Saturday 24 November
NatWest 6 Nations 2019
• Ireland v England - Saturday 2 February, 15:00
• England v France - Sunday 10 February, 15:00
• Wales v England - Saturday 23 February, 16:45
• England v Italy - Saturday 9 March, 16:45
• England v Scotland - Saturday 16 March, 17:00
Tickets start at £50 for some games upto a starting price of £70 for the New Zealand with Premium seats upto £160.
If you have expressed please update me with where your prefered choice would be in terms of Starting Price - Mid Range - Premium. if you want to express a new interest in them please do.
I anticipate booking will come on-line this month. The club have to pay immediately as such if you are successful you must pay the club immediately on notification for the tickets which will be refunded and reallocated if you are not a member next year.
These tickets are a very real benefit of being a paid up member or player for our club. There is no clique who get them. Join and be part of the application process.
Updated 22:00 - 27 Jun 2018 by kevin purcell