One of the key benefits of being a Worcester Warriors Hub Club, is to highlight is that Malvern RFC can receive cash back on group ticket prices purchased throughout the season.
A group ticket booking can be classed as a family of 4 attending!
So if you are planning to buy tickets, either as a family, a group of friends or a team please book your tickets via Malvern RFC.
How Do I Book Tickets?
The tickets will be grouped together and classed as a group booking, these will all be located together where possible and this will normally be in the East Stand (individual requests for certain blocks or stands cannot be accommodated)
Ticket pricing - in general ticket prices will be £20 for an adult and £10 for a junior.
Malvern RFC gets a 15% cashback at the end of the season on all ticket purchases.
We need to collect together all bookings and pass these over in one go to Worcester Warriors community team, with this in mind if you have any questions please feel free to contact either Colin Harding on firstname.lastname@example.org or find Colin at training on Sunday morning - Colin helps train the Malvern Under 10s.
1. Fill in the booking form, including payment details, which is available on the club website, in the club house or via Colin - email@example.com
2. Form is scanned and then emailed to WarriorsHub@malvernrfc.co.uk
3. Forms can also be handed to Colin on a Sunday
4. Cut off is 8PM Tuesday evening
5. These will be compiled and sent as a complete booking to Warriors
6. Payments will be processed by Warriors and any issues they will contact the name on the booking directly
7. All tickets will be left at the Warriors ticket collection office for collection on the day of the game
Please share the WarriorsHub@malvernrfc.co.uk email address for people to send questions or bookings to.
And don't forget to pass on this message to all your family and friends.
C'mon the Vern....
Updated 20:58 - 11 Sep 2017 by Neil Palmer