“The whole point of rugby is that it is, first and foremost, a state of mind, a spirit.”
We are an ambitious, RFU-Accredited Rugby Club known throughout the world
We offer Professional and Qualified coaching for players across all our teams including the 1st XV, 2nd XV, Development and 02 Touch in addition to the many, excellent benefits and opportunities this well-connected and well-run club has to offer.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Experienced players (Age 18yrs+) Rugby Union
- Must love the game or want to return to it even after a break
- Want competitive matches (e.g Halbro League every week)
- To be part of an ambitious & world-famous club
- Likes Annual International Tours
- Wants to improve themselves or others by turning up
- Can bring skill, passion, understanding of rugby and it's values to the club
- Understands need for Discipline, having fun and being part of a team
- Wants to be part of a progressive club where approx 25% members are Straight and 75% LGBT
To speak to our Director of Rugby, get in touch with Alex in recruitment who can help arrange it. Email him here.
Pre-Season Fitness Training is on Monday's in August at 7.15pm
This session is split between rugby skills and intense physical fitness exercises led by our coaching staff and our professional fitness instructor.
Regular Union Rugby Skills Training is on Wednesdays circa 7.15pm
Check out some of the reasons players returned to rugby with us here.
Updated 11:08 - 31 Jul 2018 by Yosh Tazaki