“We will be judged on the history we create. You can't moan about Brexit if you don't even come to the AGM The welsh average in the local elections was 31.4 % Turn out. We have approx 100 members so if we don't get 32 you're worse than the Welsh.”
Unknown, Manor Park member
- We need a new chairman! Nick Bishop is standing down after 10 years’ service in the role and we will be finding a replacement tonight! If you’re there you can nominate and vote for who you want in this pivotal position.
- Captains! Fancy throwing your name in the hat for first or second team captaincy, or even vice captaincy? Then make sure you come along and get your nominations and votes in.
- How is the club doing behind the scenes? Each current committee member will give an end-of-season report that will give you the best insight possible into the health of the club.
- Any other business. Up until Friday anybody could submit topics to discuss once the reports and elections are held. It always throws up a chance to scrutinise but also help steer the club into the future.
- Put your money where your mouth is! If you’ve had a good moan about the club, this is your chance to actually help shape it into what you would like it to be! Your vote and your voice will be heard!
We hope to see you there later!
Updated 10:15 - 9 May 2017 by Bobby Bridge