The role is voluntary / unpaid and will suit an aspiring sports journalist to gain experience in a real football environment.
The role will generally entail:
- Adding content to the website www.MarineAFC.com
- Attending home and away first team games updating club social media accounts (Twitter & Facebook)
- Updating Football Web Pages website with goals, bookings and results for home first team games
- Writing match reports for club website, plus reports for Non League Paper & Liverpool Echo for home games
- Conducting player and managerial post match interviews / podcasts
- Contributing to Marine AFC Matchday Programme on occasional basis
- Candidates should preferably be locally based to Crosby / Liverpool and studying for a Media / Journalism degree at a local educational establishment.
The successful applicant will be required to travel to away games on the team coach, although some more local fixtures do not require a coach and a full driving licence and own transport will therefore be advantageous.
For an informal discussion please email Vice Chairman Dave McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should apply via email to Richard@marinefc.com before Wednesday 16th January 2019.
Updated 11:36 - 6 Jan 2019 by Richard Cross