- The club's existing facilities need improving to cater for growing demand from our junior section, membership and local community.
- Our clubhouse redevelopment programme is called ‘The 1923 Project’, named after the year the club was formed.
- The 1923 Project started with a survey asking members what facilities required improvement at Market Harborough Rugby Club.
Plans were produced by the club's design consultants – Architects LE1 and altered several times after feedback from club members.
- The project is divided into three phases –
- 1. New changing room block
- 2. Refurbishment of existing changing rooms and toilets
- 3. Refurbishment of existing clubhouse, bar and kitchen
Click here for Clubhouse Plans
- It is anticipated that the first two stages will start in May 2013
- Phase 3 will start when we have raised sufficient funds
Refurbished channging rooms were finished in September 2013 in time for the new season.
The clubhouse extension is due to be opened on the 17th January 2014.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR CLUB