MARLOW HOCKEY CLUB:
SATURDAY MORNING MINIS
The season starts on Saturday, September 10th
9:00-10:00 am for U8s (Year 2 and Year 3)
1. Mouthguard – otherwise no play
2. Shin guards
4. Water bottle
5. Warm clothing in cold weather.
Hats, gloves (best gloves for the U8s are cheap stretchy ones with grip: (http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0431434001.html)
6. Hair ties for girls (or boys) with long hair
7. Red shirts for TVM tournament days.
Marlow red shirts can be purchased from Hawkinsport in Bourne End.
1. Pitchero is our PRIMARY form on communication. We use it for:
a) Alerts if training is cancelled due to snow/ice
b) Requesting availability for Sunday TVM tournaments
c) Selection/Venue information for which TVM tournament YOUR child will be playing in
2. Registration for details are on the website:
3. Provide as much info for your child as possible (DOB and school year)
We will then link your child to you.
4. Please include a phone number and any medical information in case of an emergency
5. Make sure you have clicked on the “receive updates via email” choice.
1. Cheques to MSC (Marlow Sports Club) for £120
2. Please put name of player on the reverse
2. Fill in Gift Aid Form
3. Third and subsequent family members have a 50% discount to fees.
4. Bring cheque to registration on September 10th or send to:
36 Berwick Rd
Marlow, SL7 3AT
5. If you are not eligible for Gift Aid, then email Caroline Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please aim to be at the club 10 minutes prior to the session starting. We only have 60 minutes per session and we’d like to spend as much time with the kids as possible.
Children will not play without a GUM SHIELD and SHIN PADS.
Please ensure that your child is signed into the register before playing.
Children will need to be signed out and released to their parent/guardian, so please check make sure that they are “checked out” as well.