Midhurst and Easebourne FC

Midhurst and Easebourne FC

Trevor Waller steps down.

Trevor Waller steps down.

5 comments

Last comment over 2 years ago

• Darren Chiverton
  • Ian Saunders
  • Ed Warren
  • James Glue

League News

1. Bosham Football Club, 6 hours ago

Donate To Bosham FC This Christmas!

2. Steyning Town Community FC , 9 hours ago

Second new signing for the Barrowmen

3. Lingfield Football Club, 12 hours ago

Surrey Senior Cup Tie Rescheduled

4. Shoreham FC, 14 hours ago

Cancelled matches and emergency training venue

5. Lingfield Football Club, 19 hours ago

NO PAIN NO GAIN

6. PTFC, 20 hours ago

The Saturday Preview

5 Comments

or Register to add a comment

1. Darren Chiverton over 2 years ago

Midhurst & Easebourne Utd F.C are delighted to announce the appointment of Gary Wheatcroft as the new first team Manager, Gary’s experience and enthusiasm brings a new dimension to the club and is creating a real buzz.
    The ex pro with Portsmouth, Southampton and Bournemouth and former manager at Selsey and Arundel is keen to see a new era on the pitch at Midhurst.
    Gary will be aided by former AFC Wimbledon and Selsey midfielder Jamie Angell (as player assistant)
    The two are very excited by their new roll, especially with the prospect of major Stadia improvements at The Rotherfield finally on the horizon.
    Training will start on Monday 18th of June at The Rother College Easeboune site Wheelbarrow Castle, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9AG. 1900h sharp. We would obviously welcome any fresh faces capable of playing at County level.
    Please see website for further details on training times, training venue information and contact numbers.

2. Ian Saunders over 2 years ago

Ed, thanks for your kind words. I will be keeping an eye on results and hope that many of your team eventually make the step up to the senior teams, to ensure that great notion of a local club filled with local players ;)

All the best to all M&E FC teams for the future

3. Ed Warren over 2 years ago

Best of luck Ian....Thanks for all your support for the Under 15s over the past few months....Your encouraging comments have always been welcomed.....All the very best.....

4. James Glue over 3 years ago

Comment removed by Darren Chiverton

5. Ian Saunders over 3 years ago

It is with deep regret that I am also leaving the fooball club. I have accepted the first team managers job at Petersfield Town.

I want to say I have really enjoyed my time with the Stags both on and off the pitch but the temptation of my own club with the facilites to progress are the reasons for my departure.

My thanks go to Chiv and Del in particular for ensuring my couple of years have been memorable to say the least. Please take my best wishes and I hope to be a welcome visitor in the future.