To: All full members of MKRUFC
Re: Annual General Meeting
To be held on Tuesday 10thth July 2018 at 8.30 p.m.
Please note the proposed agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Apologies for absence
2. Approval of minutes of the AGM of 2017
3. Matters arising from those minutes
4. Chairman’s report for the year 2017/18
5. Treasurer’s report and accounts.
6. Election of officers, representatives (proposer and seconder required)
7. Confirmation of subscriptions for season 2018/19
8. AOB notified to the Club Secretary
Please note: Current vacancies on the committee.
Club Captain – Proposed Michael Fitzgerald.
Membership Secretary – Proposed Carolyn Clay.
Should you wish to be considered for the above roles please put this in writing to the Club Secretary to be received no later than Tuesday 3rd July 2018.
Martyn Nixon, Chairman, Linda Cato, Club Secretary & Maggie Geaney, Treasurer, along with our current committee members intend to stand for the 2018 -2019 season. If, however, you would like to oppose any of these positions you may do so. Again, this is to be put in writing with the addition of two full member’s names who are willing to propose and second you standing for said position.
AOB: Please submit in writing to the club secretary by Tuesday 3rd July 2018.
Updated 10:47 - 11 Jul 2018 by Dan Pearson