We appreciate your ongoing support of the Blues and are looking forward to the upcoming season as much as our members are!
All registration includes shorts, insurance, all fees & Junior Fall 7s!
Need more info?
Please contact Mike Curran,
Director of Rugby at 416-574-0802.
Below are detailed instructions for online registration.
2017 Registration Online:
Step 1: Create An Account
1. Access the Rugby Canada website at: http://members.rugbycanada.ca/page/show/2224867-on-club-page
Step 1: Scroll down and find the Mississauga Blues Rugby Club Logo select "Registration".
1. Click on "Login" or “Create an Account”. Every player/family will have to create a New Account the first time you log in. If you created an account last year just "Login" with your username and password.
Step 2: Register
1. Once you have created an account and have a password, you are ready to start the registration process.
2. You can register yourself or a new person – another family member by selecting the appropriate option. You will be asked to enter the name of the new person. Work your way through the screens.
3. Member information – this relates to the person being registered. Fill in all the boxes indicated with an * on this form. Beneficiary is related to insurance. For the email, enter the e-mail of the person being registered.
4. You have a review sheet that allows you to check that all information is complete. You have the option to edit information if necessary.
5. If you need to do another registration, you can start it here. Otherwise, go to the shopping cart and payment.
6. The shopping cart shows the fees for each area and the processing fee which is a percentage of the total bill. Payment can be made using Paypal, Interac or Credit Card.
Thank you for Registering with the Mississauga Blues Rugby Club.
Updated 22:33 - 16 Apr 2017 by Melody Fraser