The health of our athletes is very important to us. Below is our specific protocol that we have in place for returning to play following a concussion.
1. Completely symptom free for a full 24 hours
2. 15 minute bike/jog at 60% max ability. Wait 24 hours. If symptom free go to step three
3. 30 minute jog at 70% max ability. Wait 24 hours. If symptom free go to step four
4. Sports specific skills- non-contact/non-collision
C. Y lines
H. T sprint drill
5. Non-contact, full practise (this includes no touch or shoulder in). Wait 24 hours. If symptom free go to step six
6. Refer to Doctor to be cleared for contact
7. Full contact practise once cleared
Should you suffer a concussion, please use the attached document.
Updated 13:42 - 27 Apr 2017 by Lesley Swan