Over the last month a dedicated group of club volunteers have been working hard at Union Park , making sure the facilities and grounds are in the best possible condition for the start of the 2017 season.
The outside jobs under taken have been:
- new roofing and flooring in the green shed - M.Ross and J.Skene
- new roof on the portacabin - D.Craig and Sons Ltd
- all outside storage areas cleaned , washed down and sorted out - D.Craig , C.Campbell , M.Ross and J.Skene.
- patio area laid and boot cleaner put in - M.Ross and N.Warden
The inside jobs have been :
- Kitchen area gutted ,washed down and sorted - L .Sturrock and S.Skene
- Changing room hooks and skirting fixed - R.Sangster
- Kitchen, Clubroom, Toilets, Hall , Changing Rooms and Shower area all painted - C.Wood , Sangster Family , Bryce Family , Bowgen Family , Bruland - Cargill Family , S.Smilie , C.Campbell , H.Reid , A.Stephen, O.Benton.
- Floors in Shower area , Changing Rooms and Hall - Bell Group , S.Duncan and R.McGarry.
As you can see a huge amount of hard work and time has been given and we are extremely grateful to everyone who has helped. We couldn't do it without you.
Heres to a great 2017 season.
Updated 19:24 - 3 Sep 2017 by Caroline Campbell