The Club is looking to recruit Senior Coaches who can assist in the continued development of the senior playing team, supporting other coaches and management to take the club to the next level.
MRUFC field three senior grade men’s teams and intend to field a colts and women’s team along with junior teams from Under 18 down to under 6. It is the firm intention of the Club to build on the success of its junior program and excellent results of its senior teams in 2018.
Desired attributes of applicants:
- Minimum coaching qualifications of RA/World Rugby Level II or international equivalent
- Previous coaching experience at Senior/Colts level
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with players at all age groups
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- An ability to “think on the run” and to deal with a range of stakeholders
Coaches will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the recruitment of all senior grade coaches and support staff.
- Providing direction and leadership for all senior grade teams including coaches and support staff
- Align technical strategy across all teams for future development and success • Identify retention and development needs of current players
- Identify recruitment requirements to build a strong on field platform that fits with the Club Culture
To express your interest in this position, please email your current CV with a cover letter to President Rhys Jones email@example.com by COB Monday 12th of November 2018.
Updated 00:27 - 29 Oct 2018 by Ian Nathan